Terms and Conditions
Savingbooking.com is an online booking website for travelers.
The goal of Savingbooking.com is to become a branded and prestigious travel website in the e-commerce market, a bridge between the Partners (room or other service providers) and members (room or other service users), and a room provider with the best price that also brings convenience and quick access to customers by using advanced technology to integrate online features.
1. PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- These terms and conditions apply to those who use the online booking service and partners who provide services through the Savingbooking.com’s online transaction platform.
- The Savingbooking.com’s commercial platform (hereinafter called savingbooking.com) is owned by the Savingbooking.com limited company.
- Members participating in transactions on Savingbooking.com must register and declare initial personal information, and will receive authority from Savingbooking.com for the use of online booking service on Savingbooking.com.
- The online room reservation service on Savingbooking.com must be public, transparent and ensure benefits for it’s Members.
- Savingbooking.com tries to negotiate with room providers to offer you the best price and service quality on Savingbooking.com. You can choose the hotel that best suits your requirements; and by simple actions, you can book rooms in the most efficient, time saving and cost saving way, especially with the most secured payment method.
2. TERMS OF SERVICE USE
When using services on Savingbooking.com, you must satisfy and accept the following conditions:
You must be 18 years of age or older to book a room on Savingbooking.com.
b. CONFIRMATION OF ROOM RESERVATION
Booking information will be confirmed when Savingbooking.com sends a confirmation email to you. Such specific information as payment method will be also sent by Savingbooking.com in the confirmation mail.
The last confirmation is valid as soon as you make a payment for the reservation. In contrast, your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make a payment within 24 hours of booking on the www.Savingbooking.com site. Savingbooking.com cannot guarantee any booking information until Savingbooking.com sends its final confirmation email.
c. CHANGE OF RESERVATION INFORMATION
Savingbooking.com will always try to support you, however Savingbooking.com does not guarantee that any change requests will be implemented:
- Rooms booked at some accommodation providers, at a specific time, or rooms under the guarantee status cannot be cancelled or changed, and this information is displayed on the booking page or room details of the provider (see room cancellation policy of the hotel). You should read this information before making any booking.
- In addition, Savingbooking.com also applies a management fee for accepted requests of reservation change/cancellation (an addition to the cancellation fee of the room provider).
- If the cancellation is unsuccessful or you fail to check in on time, you will have to pay the full cost of the booking.
d. REQUIREMENTS OF REGISTRATION
- To use the booking service on Savingbooking.com, you must be 18 years or older for a valid booking. To confirm customer information, hotel staff member will ask you to present an ID card to ensure the booking information is accurate.
- In addition, to restrict the use of counterfeit credit cards, room providers may ask you to add a valid ID/Passport information during the booking to confirm the cardholder's identity. A copy of your credit/ID card may also be retained by the room provider to prevent counterfeit credit cards and certify the card provider in the event of any problem. Hotel staff member may provide this information to Savingbooking.com.
3. TRANSACTION PROCESS
When you require a room reservation on Savingbooking.com, we will action using the following procedure:
STEP 1: INFORMATION SEARCH
With Savingbooking.com's intelligent searching system, you can easily find your hotel quickly and accurately.
a. Hotel search by text
Simply enter keywords and click on Search, you can search hotel names, tourist destinations, locations, and entertainment zones, and choose time, number of guests and number of rooms. The system will produce quick and accurate results.
b. Search by map
Simply fill in or click on the city name on the map, the system will display a list of hotels in the area that you are searching for.
c. Savingbooking.com also provides you with a quick search system.
It will provide a number of hotel facilities as well as limits on distance, price, star rating, etc. The system will display the closest results to your choice.
STEP 2: HOTEL SELECTION
Complete the booking information (including such information as: rooms, check-in date, check-out date, number of guests, special requests ...).
STEP 3: CONTACT
You may contact hotels or Savingbooking.com via yahoo, skype, email, phone number...
STEP 4: PAYMENT METHOD SELECTION
You may pay for your bookings on the website by using one of the two methods:
- Paying by credit card or ATM card: at the time you agree to pay for the reservation by credit card or ATM card. The total cost (attached information) will be displayed on the booking page before you click the "Accept" button. For credit cards, based on your currency and country of card issue, the card provider will charge additional exchange rate and other fees with your and the card provider’s consent; or
- Paying by cash: at Savingbooking.com, hotels or accommodation providers. You may make a web-based payment for Savingbooking.com by calling or making a transfer to Savingbooking.com's account on the booking page or paying directly at the hotel. You will receive a booking confirmation code; or pay cash to Savingbooking.com within 24 hours from the time a transaction is made.
- Electronic Payment Gateway: You may pay directly through the OnePay electronic payment gateway, including payment with domestic/international cards and direct transaction on the booking page of the www.Savingbooking.com site.
STEP 5: RECEIVING RESERVATION CONFRIMATION VIA EMAIL
Reservation information will finally be confirmed when Savingbooking.com sends you an email to confirm the reservation information. Such information as payment method will be sent by Savingbooking.com via email.
It’s necessary to print out the reservation confirmation and take it with you to show at your hotel when checking in.
4. MEMBER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. MEMBER’S RIGHTS
- When using the Savingbooking.com service, you will be given a private account name and password to use the booking service as well as make transactions on Savingbooking.com.
- You may be entitled to cancel and be refunded in accordance with the cancellation and refund policy specified in the Reservation Policy.
- Using the Savingbooking.com service, you will enjoy the best rate guarantee policy of Savingbooking.com.
- You may send a complaint about service price through Savingbooking.com's customer service. We will resolve all complaints under the best rate guarantee policy provided by the Reservation Policy.
- You may submit a complaint directly to the room provider in case the room provided does not meet required standard as advertised
b. MEMBER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the confidentiality and retention of any service use under your account names, passwords and e-mails.
- You commit to provide complete and accurate information to Savingbooking.com. If any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of account name and password security by a third party is found, you are responsible for timely informing Savingbooking.com to take appropriate actions.
- You may not use Savingbooking.com's services for illegal purposes, fraudulence, threatening, unlawful exploration, sabotage, creation and distribution of viruses that damage the system, configuration and information transmission of Savingbooking.com. You will be fully responsible under the Law for violations.
- You may not alter, modify, copy, allot arbitrarily, disseminate, provide or make similar tools to those of Savingbooking.com to third parties without a consent of Savingbooking.com.
5. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTNERS PROVIDING ACCOMMODATION ON SAVINGBOOKING.COM
a. PARTNER’S RIGHTS
- As providing accommodation on Savingbooking.com, Partners will be supported to implement an online reservation program to introduce accommodation services and conduct business transactions as well as promote their business.
- As providing accommodation on Savingbooking.com, Partners will be given an account name and password to manage and update information about their accommodation services on Savingbooking.com.
- Partners have the right to post information such as name, address, and accommodation service introduction on Savingbooking.com.
b. PARTNER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the accuracy of the information about accommodation service posted on Savingbooking.com.
- Be responsible for the quality as well as information related to accommodation service posted on Savingbooking.com.
- Settle any complaints from and damages to Members when they receive inappropriate accommodation services as proclaimed on Savingbooking.com.
6. SAVINGBOOKING.COM’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. SAVINGBOOKING.COM’S RIGHTS
- Savingbooking.com will provide a booking service for you as soon as you complete the online registration process for personal information and satisfy conditions given by Savingbooking.com.
- If there is any evidence that you provided Savingbooking.com with inaccurate, incomplete, and misleading information or violate Vietnam’s laws or customs, Savingbooking.com reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate your right to use services.
- Savingbooking.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and your right to use the service and inform you at least one (01) month in advance if you violate the Savingbooking.com’s Terms and Conditions or have behaviors affecting the business of Savingbooking.com.
- Savingbooking.com requires room providers to provide complete and accurate information and be legally liable for any information regarding their provision of accommodation service.
- Savingbooking.com reserves the right to keep copyrights of the service use and contents on Savingbooking.com in accordance with the Vietnam’s law on intellectual property protection. All logos and contents in different languages are owned by the Savingbooking.com limited company. All acts of copying, using or disseminating the above-mentioned property rights are strictly forbidden.
- Savingbooking.com reserves the right to waive any of the following cases:
Savingbooking.com makes every effort to ensure that all prices or materials displayed on this website are accurate at the time of publication. Changes in market conditions or circumstances that may occur after the issuing date may render the information displayed on this website inaccurate or out of date.
Savingbooking.com completely disclaims all statements, warranties or responsibilities regarding the accuracy, completeness, quality or suitability of any content on this site.
Savingbooking.com will not be liable for any damages, losses, complaints or charges (including negligence causing direct or indirect results) arising from the website of Savingbooking.com related to products or services posted on this site.
Savingbooking.com makes no warranties or is not the representative of any kind of accommodation or service on the website or links. Savingbooking.com is solely responsible for making reservations. Savingbooking.com is committed to the availability of vacancies provided by member hotels and does not permit any overbooking performance (Savingbooking.com is not responsible for any reasons of room unavailability due to the fact that hotels rent rooms exceeding their capacity).
b. SAVINGBOOKING.COM’S RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Best rate guarantee
Savingbooking.com pursues the following “Best rate guarantee”:
- If you have booked a hotel room "guaranteed" at the www.Savingbooking.com and then, Savingbooking.com finds that you may book a similar room at the same time at a better price on another website, Savingbooking.com will give a discount as equal to or lower than that price.
- Savingbooking.com's "Best Rate Guarantee" policy only applies to reservations confirmed and meeting the following identical conditions:
Duration of stay
Type of room/bed
Requirements of advance purchase pre-paid and deposit (if applicable)
Cancellation and Change Policy
The target room has to be available right at the time when Savingbooking.com’s agents check room availability.
- The "Best Rate Guarantee" policy does not apply to proclaimed rate, such as:
Package price or promotion
Hotel rooms have been quoted as part of the package tour
Rates are not applicable widely, including:
Discount price for companies
Group rates or conference rates
Any price requested for membership
Customer loyalty program
Any organization with rates for a specific group of individuals and not for wide application.
- You may send your complaints to Savingbooking.com via the following ways:
Email Savingbooking.com at: email@example.com
Enter your booking code on the www.Savingbooking.com in the subject line
Submit the URL of the website where you find the better price
Provide screenshots of competitor websites that specify the Vacancy, Room Type, and rates for the stay as requested.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to make a booking on the competitor's website, just show the comparison to Savingbooking.com.
2. Cancellation policy
* Retail customers: less than 10 rooms
- No charge if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to arrival date.
- 50% off if the cancellation is made from 07 - 14 days prior to arrival date.
- 100% of room charge if the cancellation is made less than 07 days prior to arrival date.
- No-show: 100% of room charge
* Group customers:
- No charge if the cancellation is made 45 days prior to arrival date.
- 50% off if the cancellation is made from 30 - 45 days prior to arrival date.
- 75% of room charge if the cancellation is made from 14 - 30 days prior to arrival date.
- 100% of room charge if the cancellation is made less than 14 days from date of arrival
In addition, each hotel will have its own change/cancellation/return policy. You will need to comply with this policy that is set forth in the detailed information of each Hotel and in your online booking request. You are only allowed to change/cancel/return rooms when you meet the conditions specified in the change/cancel/return policy of the booked hotel.
3. Refund policy
To request a refund, you may contact Savingbooking.com in any of the following ways:
Website: http://Savingbooking.com of the Savingbooking.com Company
Phone: 0944352244 (You will have to pay phone charges)
- Savingbooking.com commits to provide you with a simple and efficient refund process. Please note that you will be subject to a PENALTY charge imposed by the hotel when shortening your stay during peak season, during high peak usage periods, during conferences or trade fairs, or missing the cancellation prior to the due date. If a PENALTY charge arises, this will be deducted from the refund.
- Your confirmation letter will include the due date of cancellation (the deadline for cancellation required to avoid any cancellation fee). In general, the cancellation date is 14 days prior to arrival. PENALTY charge is normally one-night stay price, unless stated differently in your confirmation email.
- Except for the cancellation notice for each specific hotel, cancellation requests will be sent according to the methodss listed above, prior to the expiration date specified in the confirmation letter, you will be normally refunded 100% of the booking (deduction x service) within 10 days of receiving the request. All cancellations made after the expiration date stated in your confirmation letter will be processed within 10 days, and all PENALTY charges (if any) will be deducted from the refund.
- You will be refunded within 10 days, after a deduction of PENALTY charges (if any), when shortening your stay, in most cases; and if you notify Savingbooking.com (in any way mentioned above) before shortening your stay, Savingbooking.com can expedite the refund. However, if you notify Savingbooking.com after the check-out date, the refund will take longer because some hotels may delay to confirm the exact dates of your stay. If the refund is more than 10 days, Savingbooking.com will notify you via email upon receipt of the request.
4. Transaction safety guarantee
- Payment safety guarantee
The payment system of Savingbooking.com protects your personal information and ensures the safety of credit transfer. Savingbooking.com will not charge until the reservation has been completed, but will send you a confirmation email. You may input your card information in the following ways:
Use the Secure Sockets Layer Form (SSL) or via a direct call.
- Booking safety guarantee
Booking orders confirmed through Savingbooking.com are now also supported with its Booking Guarantee commitment. If your booking confirmation at the hotel (where the invoice has been sent to you) cannot be made due to the lack of same-type room or cannot be arranged upon arrival, contact immediately the Savingbooking.com's 24-Hour Customer Support Center via contact telephone number(s) listed on your hotel bill. The Savingbooking.com’s Customer Support Officers will arrange a room with the same facilities at an equivalent hotel. Savingbooking.com will pay the cost of your call to Savingbooking.com's office, shipping fee and a 10% discount on the total amount of the booking.
If you do not accept a replacement, Savingbooking.com will refund the full amount of the booking to your account (equivalent to the actual cost of an overnight stay based on the initial booking, including all taxes and service charges).
5. Website information
Savingbooking.com endeavors to ensure that all information about prices, room quality, and room availability appearing on the site is accurate. Please note that the information may also be amended from the room provider and therefore Savingbooking.com does not guarantee that the information provided is completely accurate or error-free. Savingbooking.com reserves the right to change the information displayed on the site at any time without prior notice.
6. Limitations of Savingbooking.com’s liability in the event of technical errors
- Savingbooking.com endeavors to ensure the safety and stability of the entire technical system for you to utilize the Savingbooking.com services. In the event of a technical error, software failure, Internet transmission system or other objective errors resulting in your failure in using the Savingbooking.com services, you may promptly notify Savingbooking.com. Savingbooking.com shall secure the problem in the shortest time to enable you to participate in the online platform of Savingbooking.com.
- Savingbooking.com does not solve your complaint or notice in the event of a technical error, software error, Internet transmission system or other objective errors not caused by Savingbooking.com.
7. Data safety and security
Savingbooking.com values your trust in using www.Savingbooking.com for online reservation service. Therefore, Savingbooking.com shall treat personal information provided by you as confidential with every due care and diligence (including your credit card details).
This safety and security policy is applied to all Savingbooking.com services (whether obtained from or available online, or through whatever platform or any device (hereafter collectively referred to as the "site")).
- Data collection
When you make a reservation for a hotel (or any other type of accommodation), you will be required to complete online applications providing information on: your name, address (home or office) email address (company or person), telephone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (type and credit card number, card verification code, date expiry, name card holder) and, wherever possible, other booking preferences and smoking/smoke-free options. This information is required to process, book and duly complete your reservation (including sending a confirmation email to you).
- Disclosure of personal details
For services of Savingbooking.com, we collect your personal information for the following purposes:
Reservation procedures: Savingbooking.com shall only disclose your name, contact details and credit card details to the corresponding hotel you have booked in order to complete your reservation, and as required by law, for criminal investigations, court or trials proceedings. Please note that Savingbooking.com may use third-party service providers from time to time to provide some services for and on behalf of Savingbooking.com. Third-party service providers may access (a part of) your personal data to process services or their work but they are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use, share, or disclose your personal data for other purposes.
Survey: By completing a reservation, you agree to receive an email which we may send to you promptly after your stay inviting you to complete our guest review form; you may also complete this form without anonymously, on completion of a guest review form, you agree that this completed review form may be uploaded and used on the Savingbooking.com website, the corresponding hotel’s information page, on platforms or such social media platforms owned (wholly or in part), controlled, managed or hosted by Savingbooking.com or Savorbooking.com's trusted business partners for the sole purpose of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the respective hotel. Savingbooking.com reserves the right to amend, refuse, discontinue or cancel completed review forms at its sole discretion. A guest review is considered as a survey and shall not include any (commercial) promotions, offers or incentives.
Newsletters and other information: If you wish to receive newsletters or other forms of promotional communications or other information from Savingbooking.com (in connection with products and services of Savingbooking.com, member companies, or business partners), Savingbooking.com offers you an option to “subscribe” this service. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters and other types of promotional communications from Savingbooking.com, you can easily click on the unsubscribe link included in each newsletter.
Signing up for visitors to the site, logging in and using "cookies" as well as web beacons: In order to serve you more quickly with higher quality, Savingbooking.com uses the "cookie" technology on the website. A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in a hard drive of the user’s computer. It allows a website to "customize" itself for each user by memorizing information about the user's website access. A cookie can store a lot of information, including IP address, navigation data, server information, data transmission time, user’s preferences, e-mail address and password needed to access the website. The "Help" section on the toolbar of most browsers will show you how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies or configure the browser to remove all cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not access important functions or features of this website and the use of this website may be restricted. Cookies used on this website relate to the user's personal data.
About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are session or permanent data folders stored in your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, track visits (status protection), and maintain specific information about Savingbooking.com's use and site visitors, such as site options or information about their electronic cart. These cookie folders may also be placed by Savingbooking.com’s trusted third-party advertising companies in your computer’s hard drive for the purposes set out in this paragraph. Data collected by these cookies is completely anonymous. If you wish, you can delete all cookies found on the hard drive of your computer by searching for "cookies" folders and deleting them, in the future, you may modify your browser options so that (future) cookies are blocked. Please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use some functions on the Savingbooking.com website. For more information on (how to use and do not accept cookies), please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
A web beacon includes small web programming codes symbolizing a request of graphic images on a web page or email. A web beacon may be invisible or not invisible to you, and images are normally embedded in a page on the web or the content of an email. A web beacon can be used for various purposes - including site traffic reports, visitor counts, advertisement monitoring and reporting, and personalization. A web beacon that Savingbooking.com uses is for anonymous data collection.
- Protecting and securing your credit card information
Servers and networks of Savingbooking.com are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access and Savingbooking.com has an intrusion detection system, monitoring and detecting any unauthorized access to or misuse of Savingbooking.com servers.
- Savingbooking.com sends you an email
Upon completing the reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with all information about your reservation. You may bring this confirmation to the hotel as proof of booking. Savingbooking.com may send you an email shortly prior to your arrival date, giving you information on your destination and providing you with certain information and offers (including third party offers to the extent that you have actively opted in for this information) relevant to your reservation and destination.
In addition, Savingbooking.com may promptly send you a guest review form after your stay and we value completion of this form. Your completed guest review may be uploaded and used on the relevant hotel’s information page and on platforms or such social media platforms (wholly or in part) owned, controlled, managed or hosted by Savingbooking.com or Savorbooking.com's trusted business partners for the sole purpose of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the respective hotel.
You may receive from time to time newsletters or other forms of promotional communications or information from Savingbooking.com when you “subscribe” to newsletters or other information of the Savingbooking.com.
7. TERMS OF APPLICATION
These terms and conditions of the Savingbooking.com's online service website is effective as from the date of signing the Decision issued with these Terms and Conditions. Savingbooking.com reserves the right to amend and supplement these Terms and Conditions and to post them on the site for you and other partners to update. The amendment is effective as from the date of signing the Decision on amending these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of services after the revision of these Terms and Conditions means that you have accepted the revised Terms and Conditions.
8. TERMS OF GUARANTEE
The Savingbooking.com’s online service website, partners and members participating in the Savingbooking.com’s online service site commit and agree to perform clauses set in these Terms and Conditions.
9. CONTACT OF SAVINGBOOKING.COM
"Savingbooking.com", "we", “us”, or "our" means Savingbooking.com, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Vietnam, and having its registered address in Nha Trang city - Khanh Hoa province - Vietnam.
- By using the Savingbooking.com’s online service site as an online transaction platform, you and providers agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- For further information or inquiries, please contact Savingbooking.com at:
Đăng ký Thư Điện Tử để thường xuyên nhận các ưu đãi